connection

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
finnist2

connection

Post by finnist2 »

me and my friend has connection problem almost everytime we go to loggers point she says i start to sink in the ground or cant see me at all everytime it has happened i can always see her and i can see the animals but she can either not see them or they are in the air or walking in place it happens a little at other maps but its mostly at loggers we try it both me hosting and her hosting its still the same any ideas what it might be
finnist2

Re: connection

Post by finnist2 »

no one have any ideds what can cause this
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

I have similar experiences with my friend sometimes. It is not map specific though and I think it is due to lag and connection issues due to us being thousands of miles apart.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
finnist2

Post by finnist2 »

it does seem more at loggers or at hersh
the strange part when it happens i can always see her and im next to her but she cant ever se me and sometimes she says i sink in ground or i could be 500 m away
and its always the same whether im hosting or her
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Yeah same here. But it can vary with us depending on who is hosting. But from my own research and talking with others I believe it to be caused by small disconnects from the server. So what happens is even though you are in the same game, your friend splits off into a "seperate" game. I have seen my friend kill animals while in this state and I not be able to see them, but she usually isn't able to claim them either. Usually when it happens now we just disconnect and start over.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
finnist2

Post by finnist2 »

ok thank you seems to be the same prob we hardly ever have trouble at wh rff or BRR
TheComedian1983

Post by TheComedian1983 »

Hello there.
I (we) have same problem. Sometimes we are connected, sometimes not.
I'm playing Hunter for few years, from time to time. It is a relax game (surprisely) and i was really sad about that Steam news. But ok. Some more friends want to try Hunter so i installed Steam and.... i can't play multiplayer.
This really isn't good for my brain. Be mad about some strange connections issues isn't my definition o relaxing.
Any advices please? The easy ones? I don't want to become a master in some IT solutions or magic or something like that. I just want to play with friends and chill out.
Thank for some fine respond.
And really sorry for my rusty and strange english.

C.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”