Server down?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Server down?

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Tod1d wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:...thats one of the reasons why lawyers need to put their cards the right way, so thay can face the fact and understand the responsibility of their actions.
That's an extremely PC way of saying, "Manipulate the truth in your favor" :lol:

Perhaps the better analogy would be you receive a free car, but then the roads are all closed. Yeh, you payed for the gas (maybe), but you're not burning any gas while the car sits. ;) ??
Hehehehe, yea, I thought of that too, buy a car where all the roads are broken, or it's a store far out on a paciffic island with no roads selling cars, just what is the intension, even the dolphins would have a laugh. :lol:

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

We have never owned the car. We rented it, and where entitled to ready roads so we could drive around. Now we can use the car for free. If we drive around, we can earn a little car$ to buy fuel, air fresheners, and of course larger stuff like car tuning and fancy wheels. Now if the roads are closed, we are naturally not happy because we really wanted to drive around more. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

HooCairs wrote:We have never owned the car. We rented it, and where entitled to ready roads so we could drive around. Now we can use the car for free. If we drive around, we can earn a little car$ to buy fuel, air fresheners, and of course larger stuff like car tuning and fancy wheels. Now if the roads are closed, we are naturally not happy because we really wanted to drive around more. :)
Translation your comment to Audit= Hoax, Scam, deceit.. I can continue all day muahahahahahaha :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well, my elk altho' I harvested it doesn't appear in my hunt history, shows two of the four and that I harvested one- now how can that be? That is a real pisser! No way to retrieve it I guess. It is gone... :x Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

So, is all normal now?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Extort713 wrote:
BearJohnson wrote:nope - got kicked again...
Same got back into a hunt, actually got a cottontail from a treestand with longbow, and then it did reconnecting for like a second and came back(blessed), so I closed the game. Too risky to play atm.
How did the cottontail get into the treestand?

It hasn't been normal since the 8th, but it is what was expected by some. Just check the steam logs and these server issues should coincide with increased players being on. '

Since the game and access to the game is free, it doesn't matter if the server goes down or not, only that it comes up every now and then so you can try and use what you purchased.

Just because you bought tokens for skeetball at the amusement park, it doesn't mean you can use them when the park is closed, and doesn't mean it will need to be open when you are available either. It also doesn't mean you can have access if it is open and has reached the capacity allowed in the park.
In short, expect to get what you paid for access to play the game, and you won't be disappointed.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”