Cannot get past loading screen

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Cannot get past loading screen

Post by BlindTyldak »

My game will not get past the loading screen. I can hear the reserve loaded, but it will not load into the game. I have tested this in single and multiplayer, have played the game successfully since the last update, and did a complete reinstall. Does anyone have any suggestions?
BCKidd

Re: Cannot get past loading screen

Post by BCKidd »

Are you aware that theHunter is now only accessible through "Steam", with the new EW Business Model now in affect. If you already know that, then you don't need to go here, https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89508 and I have not been much help at all. Sorry. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Post by BlindTyldak »

BCKidd wrote:Are you aware that theHunter is now only accessible through "Steam", with the new EW Business Model now in affect. If you already know that, then you don't need to go here, https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89508 and I have not been much help at all. Sorry. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
*laughs* Yes, I am aware it is only on Steam, I switched before we had to. But thanks anyway. :)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BlindTyldak wrote:My game will not get past the loading screen. I can hear the reserve loaded, but it will not load into the game. I have tested this in single and multiplayer, have played the game successfully since the last update, and did a complete reinstall. Does anyone have any suggestions?
It's possible that your Game Settings no longer match your video driver in some way. Check your Game Settings and try a different resolution as a test. Has your video driver been updated recently? If so, this might indicate a rollback may be necessary, or possibly a tweak of some setting in the Windows driver itself. If not, you could check for an updated driver as well.

Hope this helps. Jimbo

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”