Lost gm$ due to lag etc

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Mashuu
Hunter

Lost gm$ due to lag etc

Post by Mashuu »

So I shot a Canadian Goose. Just wanted to sell it for the tiny gm$. The game seems to have lag spike and a very odd change to DPI of the mouse. This caused my mouse to move to the Taxidermy option instread of the sell option. It was about 1900gm$ quite a lot right now, since we have to constantly buy ammo. Is there a way to refund the gm$ and get rid of the taxidermy animal?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Lost gm$ due to lag etc

Post by Hawkeye »

First, you don't have to hit the button to get the gm$, because it's automatic. Second, it wasn't 1900...maybe it cost you 1900 gm$ for Taxidermy, but you're not earning 1900 gm$ for one goose. I'm guessing you looked at the wrong button.

To see the gm$ that you earned, look at your wallet on the website. It has an entry for every animal. The amount you receive will be equal to the CSS score of the animal. For a goose, it's under 80 gm$.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

He's saying it cost 1900 for the taxidermy, which he selected accidentally. ;)

Send an email to [email protected] and explain the situation. It may take a week, but you should hear back from them.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Ugg, I've been there & for the same reason. Nothing like taxidermying a 45 turkey because my mouse skipped a beat. Since then I hover over the button a second or two before I click on it.
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

Hawkeye wrote:Ugg, I've been there & for the same reason. Nothing like taxidermying a 45 turkey because my mouse skipped a beat. Since then I hover over the button a second or two before I click on it.
Exactly. It is 1945. That can buy alot of ammo!

(also that feel when you could have bought a rifle but taxidermy'd some crap tier Goose)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

next time you get in the same situation just press escape, no need to select the "sell animal" tab, just press escape and you will automatically sell the animal, and if you want to get taxidermy for an animal you can do it after the hunt in the hunt report page. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

The highest possible gm$ you can get for one animal is 160. That would have to be the highest scoring eurasian lynx.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

HooCairs wrote:The highest possible gm$ you can get for one animal is 160. That would have to be the highest scoring eurasian lynx.
No no. The goose was worth like twenty some gm$. But the DPI change and lag spike caused my to taxidermy it. Which COST me 1900+ gm$
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Mashuu wrote:
HooCairs wrote:The highest possible gm$ you can get for one animal is 160. That would have to be the highest scoring eurasian lynx.
No no. The goose was worth like twenty some gm$. But the DPI change and lag spike caused my to taxidermy it. Which COST me 1900+ gm$
Ok, gotcha.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”