Gift Codes via "Steam"

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
BCKidd

Gift Codes via "Steam"

Post by BCKidd »

Does anyone know how to purchase gift codes through "Steam". I can't figure it out, can gift codes even be purchased through "Steam" ? I see that through "Steam" you can purchase EM$, but there isn't an option I can find to buy as gifts. Anyone? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Gift Codes via "Steam"

Post by VonStratos »

To my knowledge there is no gift option on Steam, you must use The Hunter website, hopefully EW may add the gift option for the Steam products.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

No gift codes for em$ are available through Steam Brian. You can only purchase them directly through theHunter website (under the green "Get EM$" button. That is also where they have to be redeemed.) Unfortunately they're in $US dollars there, so they're a little more expensive for us Canadians. Steam doesn't have the "gift em$" capability so far.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:To my knowledge there is no gift option on Steam, you must use The Hunter website, hopefully EW may add the gift option for the Steam products.
Thank you! ;) Peace.
JimboCrow wrote:No gift codes for em$ are available through Steam Brian. You can only purchase them directly through theHunter website (under the green "Get EM$" button. That is also where they have to be redeemed.) Unfortunately they're in $US dollars there, so they're a little more expensive for us Canadians. Steam doesn't have the "gift em$" capability so far.
And ofc thank you! All is good. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”