Mission Listings are gone. [Website/Server Issues]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
BearJohnson
Hunter

Re: Mission Listings are gone.

Post by BearJohnson »

maybe it's time to catch up on my sleep.

Who am I kidding...
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Update About Memberships and Business Model

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:
VonStratos wrote:yeah, but the weird thing is that the people that was into a hunt didn't got kicked, i was hunting some minutes ago and when i exit the game i saw this surprise, maybe there is some people still in game playing and haven't noticed this, something is clear anyway, this wasn't and intentional shutdown, they would have let us know if there was some programed maintenance in the server and even so, i dont remember EW taking down the servers for any maintenance, so this seem more like forced stop.
Maybe the switch-over to "Steam" is happening? I can't see it being something simple, like maintenance, which is what I was hopin' for. You could be right, I think it is deeper than that. Perhaps this is the end. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

I dont think so, at least they would have made some announcement about it, and i use the Steam launcher and the game is dead in that one too, i remember the game having a server down long ago, it wasn't intended and was repaired as soon EW noticed the problem, if they dont make some announcement or tell us what is going on atm then my bet is they haven't noticed the problem yet, but i believe they will fix this when they do. what hour is where they have the servers? maybe they aren't at work atm and we will have to wait until tomorrow.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Re: Update About Memberships and Business Model

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
VonStratos wrote:yeah, but the weird thing is that the people that was into a hunt didn't got kicked, i was hunting some minutes ago and when i exit the game i saw this surprise, maybe there is some people still in game playing and haven't noticed this, something is clear anyway, this wasn't and intentional shutdown, they would have let us know if there was some programed maintenance in the server and even so, i dont remember EW taking down the servers for any maintenance, so this seem more like forced stop.
Maybe the switch-over to "Steam" is happening? I can't see it being something simple, like maintenance, which is what I was hopin' for. You could be right, I think it is deeper than that. Perhaps this is the end. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

I dont think so, at least they would have made some announcement about it, and i use the Steam launcher and the game is dead in that one too, i remember the game having a server down long ago, it wasn't intended and was repaired as soon EW noticed the problem, if they dont make some announcement or tell us what is going on atm then my bet is they haven't noticed the problem yet, but i believe they will fix this when they do. what hour is where they have the servers? maybe they aren't at work atm and we will have to wait until tomorrow.
I remember that too, so, there is that. Let's hope eh? ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
oscarkoo

Shop tab isn’t showing any items for me

Post by oscarkoo »

There is nothing in the store tab? Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Or is it just me I’ve tried on my laptop and mobile phone there’s just nothing there
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Re: Shop tab isn’t showing any items for me

Post by LatinJoker69 »

I can`t even log in , don`t get the option. No missions, no shop, no "playing"... :o
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yes is a general problem with the website and server, nothing wrong with your computer or the launchers, the game is down at this moment, lets hope be a temporary crash and nothing more.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
oscarkoo

Post by oscarkoo »

I see alright thx
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

oscarkoo wrote:There is nothing in the store tab? Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Or is it just me I’ve tried on my laptop and mobile phone there’s just nothing there
Merged with existing topic
_dfad_
Scout

Store is unavailable

Post by _dfad_ »

Both in Steam Launcher and Web:

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”