Buying em$ through steam

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Kinarr
Tracker

Re: Buying em$ through steam

Post by Kinarr »

Same as above post, except I got my ems by logging into thrHunter NOT thru Steam.
Then I closed game, and opened it again thru Steam.
It involved identifying my credit details and a lot of messing about, but I got my ems.
I really wanted my ems, as I really needed an item from the store.
But I will not be going thru that all again until it's fixed properly.
Thank you team for trying.
Spoiler:
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

I also am unable to buy $em through steam. In the steam hunter application, when the 'get em' button is clicked, it opens the em choice form. Previously clicking a choice would open the steam store purchase window. Instead, a browser window is opened with two tabs. One which takes you to the hunter web page, the second to the steam store. I have$100 in my steam wallet, buying 5000 em's, I authorize the transaction, steam browser window returns me to the 'thank you for your purchase'.

I go back to my library and then to my wallet to find no transaction having occurred.

Edit:
Finally got it to work. I had to close out ALL steam launcher windows (including library/workshop and hunter game app) before the transaction purchase through the browser would register.
Spoiler:

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hello all,

We have put in some fixes for the Steam payment issues and we believe everything should be working as intended now. But if you are still having issues, please send an email to [email protected] and they will be able to take a look for you!

Cheers all,

Mat

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”