Installing the tower

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
steveharris
Outfitter

Installing the tower

Post by steveharris »

Hey guys, i was just wandering how to install the deployable tower ? i have it on my inventory but don't know how to install. Thanks
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Installing the tower

Post by Tanngnjostr »

steveharris wrote:Hey guys, i was just wandering how to install the deployable tower ? i have it on my inventory but don't know how to install. Thanks
Put it into one of the regular equipment slots (where you put things like callers, scents or decoys) and then you can just press the corresponding button. Once the outline of the tower is white, the place is suitable for the tower and you can put it down to start construction. It'll take 24 hours to construct, but if you're not completely satisfied with the position, you can abort construction without much delay in the first minutes.
Image Image Image
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

If you are interested in the complete installation manual I suggest you consult the IKEA website and download the manual in PDF format.
I can only give you one piece of advice: check carefully that all the screws are there, otherwise the installation stops and you are forced to start all over again.
Of course, after you contact IKEA support to request the missing screws. If you are lucky the construction will be completed in 24 hours, otherwise it will take 2 or 3 weeks.
Now I'm sorry but I have to finish the bottle of wine
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

6 or 8 towers is the maximum for reserve? I tried to install 7th in TT and I get message that reserve is full.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

1Al wrote:6 or 8 towers is the maximum for reserve? I tried to install 7th in TT and I get message that reserve is full.
Used to be 7 - https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Deployable_Items

Also says 7 in the store.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

HooCairs wrote:
1Al wrote:6 or 8 towers is the maximum for reserve? I tried to install 7th in TT and I get message that reserve is full.
Used to be 7 - https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Deployable_Items

Also says 7 in the store.
Perfect, they are 7 indeed, I wanted to install 8th :D I remembered 8 towers, but those are tents actually.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”