Unable to harvest wolf

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Toledo
Spotter

Unable to harvest wolf

Post by Toledo »

I was unable to harvest a wolf and I've read recent comments on this forum of people having the same issue. I couldn't find the thread in which people discussed this issue, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about I would appreciate it if you can share a link. The issues only started recently, probably after one of the latest updates. I left the render distance, came back but still couldn't harvest it.

I tried to submit a support ticket instead, but I'm having issues with that one: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 10#p967800

I would appreciate it if someone at EW can confirm that they're aware of this issue. Thank you. ;)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Unable to harvest wolf

Post by VonStratos »

That happens with other animals too, i remember similar experiences with pheasants years ago, is not a new bug, but it seems like wolves are getting the short end nowadays, in my last hunt i harvest 4, but the last one didn't count for the event because the harvest screen got bugged, it never showed the score and had the spinning wheel for the rest of the hunt, so instead 4 id added 3 to my kill count for the event, is a similar bug, if letting the render dont work you can try go into prone position, that trick worked with rabbits into burrows, but other than that it only left to fill the bug report in the bug section, and hope it get fixed.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

This problem it there since a jear atleast, happens with all animals but with wolves it's really bad, i hunt them with bow and treestand, you shot 4 to 5, but can only pick up 2
Happens a lot when they leave rendering, often they sink in the ground, you track them, till you see the dome, but no wolf... i would have past the 500 mark by far if i could pick up all i shot and tracked
hillwilly

Problems harvesting Grey Wolves!

Post by hillwilly »

Hi Forum
Am I the only one with problems harvesting Grey Wolves?
So far I have missed 6 harvests!!!
This is not OK as a competition is going on!!!
hillwilly
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Miss 2 just now, cannot harvest after harvest 3
TosaInu

Harvest problem

Post by TosaInu »

Hi all.I have a problem with some species especially with wolves can not harvest on some of them this makes me very confused at competitions. Specifically, this problem happens after about 1 hour of play
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Harvest problem

Post by Hawkeye »

TosaInu wrote:Hi all.I have a problem with some species especially with wolves can not harvest on some of them this makes me very confused at competitions. Specifically, this problem happens after about 1 hour of play
Merged with existing topic
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

My last hunt i shot 15 wolfs and i could only harvest 10 . I killed 3" from treestand with crossbow and 2 with the 270 from the ground and could not harvest them . NOT happy with this result
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

You could try a second shot, in some circumstances it may work.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”