Support is different now?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Toledo
Spotter

Support is different now?

Post by Toledo »

It seems that you can only sign up with a Google, Facebook or Twittter account and like some of you, I'm not using any of that, plus the E-mail I signed up with is not accepted. Regardless of that, why should I even have to use a second E-mail, when I signed up with my ISP E-mail? I do get the impression that you can send a support request without logging in, but I want to be able to log in, in case I want to update a ticket or check an old one. What am I missing?

Thanks. ;)

xOEDragonx

Re: Support is different now?

Post by xOEDragonx »

You shouldn't need to sign in with any of the sites on the left of you don't have or use them, they are just options for people who do. The main section on the right is asking for the email address and password you created your support account with and you can sign in with just that information-- that's what I believe you're trying to do. Or if you've never actually made an account on there before, you would use the "Sign Up" button in the bottom left hand corner, which will have you enter an email and password to use for the future (no social media needed).
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

Toledo wrote: plus the E-mail I signed up with is not accepted.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Sorry, I missed that in your first post. Did you definitely already make a support account? It would be different from your game account or forum account, the support website has it's own account system. If you have and you're still seeing that message, you'll probably need to try the "get a new password" button to reset your password so you can get into your account.
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

xOEDragonx wrote:Or if you've never actually made an account on there before, you would use the "Sign Up" button in the bottom left hand corner, which will have you enter an email and password to use for the future (no social media needed).
And that doesn't work either:

xOEDragonx wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:Sorry, I missed that in your first post. Did you definitely already make a support account? It would be different from your game account or forum account, the support website has it's own account system. If you have and you're still seeing that message, you'll probably need to try the "get a new password" button to reset your password so you can get into your account.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it, but I know all that already, I'm not new to this game and I've used support many times, also recently, it's supposed to work the way I do it, but it doesn't.
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

Ok, I'm going to try this new password thing, although I'm confused why this would be needed all of a sudden.
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

And that doesn't work either, because I don't get any E-mail:

"If you are an existing user, we will immediately send you an email".... so they now assume I'm not an existing user, yet I can't make an account with that same E-mail, because that user already exists?

For Pete's sake... :evil:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Unfortunately, the obvious is about all I can help with in the matter :( Perhaps it's a temporary issue on their end? Sorry I can't be of much more help, perhaps someone else having the same issue could offer any advice.
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

Thanks for all the help xOEDragonx, I do appreciate it. ;)

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”