Where are the barrels on the map?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Violator31
Outfitter

Where are the barrels on the map?

Post by Violator31 »

On the main menu while picking which reserve to hunt, I see all of the tents listed (on the left), the treestands, etc,, but I don't see the barrels. I put bait in them this morning at the same time I filled the mineral feeders. Hoovering over the barrels it just says " bear bait barrel" nothing about level or "active".
The mineral feeders icon looks like a lodge now, as do the deployable towers.
I haven't put a lot of time into the game recently & even less time at any bait stations so this is the first time I've seen it.
Is this a known issue? I can't imagine that it hasn't been reported (over & over).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Where are the barrels on the map?

Post by VonStratos »

Its a known issue, i don't know if has been reported, but to know the active state of a feeder you can go to "game management" in the website or launcher, and there you can see the state and refill the barrels without have to walk into the reserve.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Thanks.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

VonStratos wrote:Its a known issue, i don't know if has been reported, but to know the active state of a feeder you can go to "game management" in the website or launcher, and there you can see the state and refill the barrels without have to walk into the reserve.
Only if you have placed or moved the bait site since that feature was added. Otherwise, you won't see the bait sites there either. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Exactly, it allow refill and check the state in already placed feeders, it doesn't allow to place feeders from the web sites, for that a player still need go to the reserve and place it first.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”