i cant acces to my account !!!! help please

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
ahmedinovich

i cant acces to my account !!!! help please

Post by ahmedinovich »

helo im ahmedinovitch in game..i have changed my name last week to Mr_CROSSBOW..now i have probleme i cant joint my Hunter Account
what problemes? im legit players
help me please im Bored ;( :(
Reggy
Scout

Re: i cant acces to my account !!!! help please

Post by Reggy »

Don't know if this is the case, but your forum name/ID and password may be different then your theHunter GAME ID & password. Log into the game using your email. Log into the forum using your forum name OR email.
ahmedinovich

Post by ahmedinovich »

i have recovered password...NOT RESOLVED NOT ACCES ?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

All you can do is contact support if it doesn't work. It's the official channel to get help in such a matter. The devs will not necessarily read every forum post and even if some of them do next week, this seems to be a definite support task.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Mr_CROSSBOW does not appear when you use the "Find Other Hunters..." field in the friends list.
The account is there: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Mr_Crossbow

This usually indicates that the account has been banned. Your only discourse is to contact support.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

Tod1d wrote:Mr_CROSSBOW does not appear when you use the "Find Other Hunters..." field in the friends list.
Does anyone else have that "Find Other Hunters..." feature, because I don't see it.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ceres wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Mr_CROSSBOW does not appear when you use the "Find Other Hunters..." field in the friends list.
Does anyone else have that "Find Other Hunters..." feature, because I don't see it.

Is the same search option, if you click in the icon for friends in the search tab where you write a name it says "Find Other Hunters".

Edit: when start this problem with the login? because that Mr_CROSSBOW account show hunt activities today 27/01.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

VonStratos wrote:Is the same search option, if you click in the icon for friends in the search tab where you write a name it says "Find Other Hunters".
Icon? I never paid attention to that one. Oh well, that explains it then, because I always use the tab called "Friends" instead and that one doesn't show "Find Other Hunters...".

Thanks!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

No problem, and something got me confused, to my knowledge to change name it must be done by a request to support, at least forum name, was the OP game name changed by a request at support? because i went to account settings in the web and there is options to change password, but i didn't find one to change name. So if was made by support they should know why the account is unavailable.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”