There's a problem [with the Membership paying system]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

There's a problem [with the Membership paying system]

Post by outrider »

there seems to be a problem with the Membership paying system.....

i have tried 3 different times to buy a renewal to my membership using my Visa/debit card. i have used it for thehunter since day one..i keep getting a "Error-107 when loading url http://vcas1.visa.com/mdpayace/pareq". anyone know what that means ? :x

when i select to pay with paypal, the paypal page opens and after i log-in, it wants to know the e-mail address or number. no where can i find any information on the payment page as to what e-mail address or number to enter.. :roll:

who is this "paymentwall", never heard of or use them before, that i know of... :?:

i have 5 days left to renew or lose my 'warden status'..... :(
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: There's a problem [with the Membership paying system]

Post by VonStratos »

To my knowledge paymentwall is some security system(enterprise or so) that ensure your transference are safe, or something like that. I don't know how you can solve this issue, other than contacting support, but that can take some time, and you seem to be in a hurry, so there is a workaround, Steam.

You don't even need to play the game trough Steam if you don't want it, but you can use Steam to renew your membership, just link your The Hunter account to one Steam account, then buy a Steam wallet card online or in a retail, use that card to add funds into your Steam account, and with those funds renew the membership of The Hunter.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

PaymentWall is a payment processor just like PayPal. Especially a competitor to PayPal.

I think Error 107 is an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) error coming from your browser. Chrome has this problem the most, but all browsers can have it. Make sure your browser and Windows are both up to date. You could also just try a different browser (Chrome, FireFox, IE, etc.). If all else fails, there are probably some videos you could search on YouTube to correct your SSL/TTL or Proxy settings.

I haven't used PayPal in a long time, but I'd assume it's asking for your email address. Maybe post a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can see the problem?
Personal Bests...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

If that's happens with a browser, is related to the browser installed in that particular PC right? it could be solved by trying to make the purchase from another computer or smartphone?.

ImageImage
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

i thank you all for the information.. i was able to add money to my steam account and add time to my membership... :D

ain't modern technology GRAND,.............but, knowledgeable friends are a lot better....... :D :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

A forum search led me to this thread.........
Trying to renew my membership using Paypal & it won't work. Tried a different browser = same results. Tried going thru Steam & I don't see the $9.99 3 month option.
I've never had any issues so I waited until now & my membership runs out next week. I guess I can use a credit card but I was trying to avoid that route.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Violator31 wrote:A forum search led me to this thread.........
Trying to renew my membership using Paypal & it won't work. Tried a different browser = same results. Tried going thru Steam & I don't see the $9.99 3 month option.
I've never had any issues so I waited until now & my membership runs out next week. I guess I can use a credit card but I was trying to avoid that route.

To buy with Steam, open the Steam launcher, click the upgrade/renew tab and there will be a pop up windows with the current membership available, the basic 3 month, and other 4 bundles, all 3 month in membership time.

Edit: I went to the Steam store and for some reason the basic 3 month membership is missing there, so you need install the launcher to get it in Steam.

ImageImage
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

VonStratos wrote:
To buy with Steam
Thank you for the walk thru.......worked perfectly. :D
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You are welcome, glad to know it worked for you. ;)

ImageImage

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”