Need help!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Jhon
Hunter

Need help!

Post by Jhon »

Anyone alive at the very moment and could help? I need to see if anyone can harvest my animal for me because I surely cant, have tried standing crouching and prone from any side, tried also to go out and into the render range the game does nothing when I try to harvest, so anyone willing to try? because it seems like a rather nice Dall and wouldn't like to miss it...

You can find the multiplayer game with my name 'kauliokas'

Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Need help!

Post by Radamus »

coming - THat's like a 250 score also biggest ever :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Radamus wrote:coming - THat's like a 250 score also biggest ever :D
Why did I have this feeling?? :lol:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Well Radamus did all he could too, seems like nothing will work here, sad
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Long time bug...long time no attention paid to it by EW, the list is pretty long. But by God, we have a candy cane rifle, so there's that.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

I knew about this bug that it happened only when you extend the session to day 2 in the same hunt, never happened to me during the 'day 1' of the session, but well here we are, now this bug seems to be mutated :lol:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Long time bug...long time no attention paid to it by EW, the list is pretty long. But by God, we have a candy cane rifle, so there's that.
...and a Jeep !!

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

had this dall sheep bug twice innert last few months. both at day 1, after a few hours into the hunt.

interesting detail; mine were also - both - trophy animals.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

No dice! So I was telling Jhon, I had the exact same thing happen last night on TGT - I shot a wolf with bow from TS - I get down to collect it and can't click on it ???? I can click on his blood, he dropped where I shot him and no clicky - no collecty ~ that was the first time it's happened to me. I go my bloodhound out, put her on the blood and nothing- she walked around in circles - I ran 600m out of render, came back and it was in the same place - no-can-do-nadda - and of course it was the highest spot possible, nice heavy one but it will remain a mystery.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I think it has something to do with where the animal lies. I had an issue with a wolf in a hunt too, it was a clean shot to the heart but the wolf ended up between a couple of rocks- no way could I harvest it. I had also used the the "Scout", but doubt that had anything to do with my inability to gather the animal. Every other wolf was harvested and I used the same rifle for them. So, my thought is it depends on where an animal finally rests- if in between rocks or in snow banks then harvesting them is a no go. Maybe the HM is recognizing only the rocks or snow banks and not the animal. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”