Vehicle - glitch or a mistake by the developers

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Vehicle - glitch or a mistake by the developers

Post by Stealthhunter »

Hello all, just letting you know about something i have found with the new jeep. I love this game, and i like the new vehicle however there is this one issue that bugs me the most, makes me feel a disappointed as i know the devs can do better. When driving the jeep around you can spook animals, these animals become unethical which i fully agree with, however once spooked by vehicle they walk around and come into your calls but they are still unethical (spooked by vehicle). The only way to make them ethical is to spook the yourself, to make them spooked by hunter not vehicle. I have tried waiting for ages sometimes 10 mins (real life time), but they stay spooked. Don't know if this is implemented by the devs or is it a glitch, either all it makes me very annoyed and disappointed about buying the jeep. Let me know if you are experiencing same issues. Thanks.
(These are just my opinions and thoughts on this issue)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: Vehicle - glitch or a mistake by the developers

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I think they stay spooked for 30 mins real time from a vehicle, its to stop it being used as a hunting tool and gain unfair advantage in comps, leaderboards etc
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Schlachtwolf wrote:I think they stay spooked for 30 mins real time from a vehicle
I cant confirm it is 30min but this shounds about right. I spotted an albino while driving; it took me about 30min to track her down before I shot her & was rewarded with an ethical kill. They definitely dont stay spooked as some have alluded.

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Ok thx for that.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”