I can’t play with other players

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Wolfdog007

I can’t play with other players

Post by Wolfdog007 »

Hi everyone,

I have a group of 5 friends that I play with but two of them can’t enter my map multiplayers and I cant enter thier map multiplayers.
The game uploaded without music and after a few minutes it says “you cannot play restart the game”.
This happens only btw these two friends and I , however they are able to play with the rest of the group but me and I am able to play with the group but them.
I contacted the support center and thats what they told me “

“Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm that you have no issues starting single player game, or hosting a multiplayer server?

Depending on your router configuration, you may experience problems when connecting to some games. The following NAT types can affect online connectivity:
Open: can connect to any of the three types.
Moderate: can only connect to open and moderate.
Strict: can ONLY connect to open.

Strict NATs are a difficult problem with multiplayer games that don’t use dedicated servers. Since most people don't have open NATs, the player with a strict NAT won't be able to find many joinable games. Another problem is that sometimes the ISP (Internet Service Provider) is also NAT'd which often means even if you have a direct connection to the internet (without a router/firewall), the ISP still acts as a strict NAT.

These are some recommendations to improve your connectivity:
Enable uPnP (universal plug and play) on your router.
Port forward UDP port 32303.
Make sure your router's firmware is upgraded to the latest version.
Unplug your router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Some older routers degrade in performance over time until it is rebooted, similar to a PC.
Disable any firewall or other network filtering for the game.

The process of enabling uPnP and setting Port Forward will depend on your router's make and model. Please ask your network admin or seek assistance from your provider's support for the exact steps.

Kindly make sure that all the parties in the multiplayer game complete the mentioned steps. I hope we managed to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,”
Ahmed

Is there anyone that had or has the same problem That I have and if so what did you do to fix it?

Thank you

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”