Halloween 666 reward

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Lost

Halloween 666 reward

Post by Lost »

"Anyone who gets over 666 Skull$: Hunting Tower (Bare Wood), Halloween Face Paint and one pack of Silver bullets."
I have yet to get the reward for collecting 666skull$? Getting a pack of silver bullets seems pretty useless when we cant hunt anything with them as the events ended?
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Halloween 666 reward

Post by TreeKiwi »

Lost wrote:"Anyone who gets over 666 Skull$: Hunting Tower (Bare Wood), Halloween Face Paint and one pack of Silver bullets."
I have yet to get the reward for collecting 666skull$? Getting a pack of silver bullets seems pretty useless when we cant hunt anything with them as the events ended?
Hey Lost,

We have started handing out the prizes now and the event has been extended for another 24hours so people can use their silver bullets :)
Lost

Re: Halloween 666 reward

Post by Lost »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Lost wrote:"Anyone who gets over 666 Skull$: Hunting Tower (Bare Wood), Halloween Face Paint and one pack of Silver bullets."
Hey Lost,

We have started handing out the prizes now and the event has been extended for another 24hours so people can use their silver bullets :)
Oh right, thank u.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”