sound of animals

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
vincitygialampark

sound of animals

Post by vincitygialampark »

sound of animals dont work well...;(( animal are on left but sound is on right side......and e.t.t animal is on right but sound on left side?! what is this...i lose my minde...i look around as psiho becouse i dont understand on witch side it will show off... on duck shooting its bad ,bad dont understand nothing...... sound is laying all time,,,,please fix it!!!! in past all works perfect animal comes from left----sound from left and e.t.t... help its not normal....
xOEDragonx

Re: sound of animals

Post by xOEDragonx »

I've never really heard of anyone else having this problem. Are you using a desktop computer with speakers, or perhaps a gaming headset? Is it possible that your speakers or headset could just be backwards?
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

xOEDragonx wrote:I've never really heard of anyone else having this problem. Are you using a desktop computer with speakers, or perhaps a gaming headset? Is it possible that your speakers or headset could just be backwards?
I agree this is probably the simple issue.
Ive never had that problem
Nathan22Outdoors
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I had that problem many years ago, was a headset trouble and i fixed it messing with the configurations of sound, but cant really say how because was so long ago that i don't remember, anyway check your sound device with another game, or program that allow you to test directional sound to see if the problem is in the game only or with the sound device.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”