Can't Purchase em$ - Help!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Nockedup
Hunter

Can't Purchase em$ - Help!

Post by Nockedup »

I tried to purchase some em$ through both the website and the launcher, yesterday and today. I get an error message in the form of a long text string every time. I know that my credit card is good, so it has nothing to do with that. I really hope this gets fixed before those Trapper Tents become unbuyable again. Anyone else having problems buying em$ through the launcher and/or website?

Edit: Yes, I sent in a support ticket.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Can't Purchase em$ - Help!

Post by caledonianblues »

If you have a PayPal account, it might be worth trying that. Otherwise, you could always message Paymentwall directly. I think there's even an option to contact them from within the checkout pages on theHunter website. I've spoken with them a few times and despite their often convoluted processes, they generally get things resolved fairly quickly.
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Can't Purchase em$ - Help!

Post by Nockedup »

Thanks David. Using PayPal it went through without a glitch and the em$ were added to my account immediately. Please don't ever leave this forum, you are way to valuable to this community! ;)
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”