Hit Boxes

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Hit Boxes

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I looked around and found no thread that really fits the bill so here it goes "Hit Boxes". A problem that has been around for a wee while now but not yet deemed fit for repair. To show just how messed up they are with some weapons please post your most obcene examples of madness here :?

First up a Polar Bear female. not spectacular in itself however she seems to be a rather special type of her family as her intestines and stomach have presumably through the the virtual world of EW migrated to the front of her inner cavities which would normally be occupied by her breathing apperatus (lungs). The fact there are no extra HS points are available for shooting such an excepional specimen from side on with a .300 Bolt action Carbon is quite extrodinary.

I firmly belive that photograchic evidence is the only recourse we now have if there is any chance of a rewiew into the present anomalies. The preformance of the Lever .17 with the 12v x 50mm scope also leaves somewhat to be desired. Hint "high and right"

Yours respectfully

Schlachtwolf

My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

BearJohnson
Hunter

Re: Hit Boxes

Post by BearJohnson »

Just a note:

It took me a while to figure this out...
I bought "Poses" so I could get my weapon in the pic.

IF you hit the space bar it allows you to pose the animal as well as move yourself around (right click spins ya) kneel (Ctrl), choose and display weapons 1, 2, 3, and even move your dog around (again right click to spin)...

Just sayin
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Hit Boxes

Post by VonStratos »

The hit boxes problem was among the first, if not took the first place in the last "what is bothering you the most" survey, we haven't heard nothing concrete about the solutions other than the Devs are aware and working to fix the bugs, but yeah the hit boxes are very messed and i hope they get this one fixed the sooner than later.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”