calls sound disorted

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
greylaghunter
Scout

calls sound disorted

Post by greylaghunter »

when I use the calls now the deer grunt and the elk bugle sounds disorted animal calls now seem different,i use headset but it is only on thehunter the sounds are like this ,any help on what could be the problem
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: calls sound disorted

Post by DYEUZ »

I did not notice this lately , with the callers you are mentioning .I usually do not do the whole sequence of a caller anyway .
One thing i noticed though, it's the call of the hen Turkey being cut off in the middle of its call . 2-3 sound and bang ! it cuts .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

DYEUZ wrote:I did not notice this lately , with the callers you are mentioning .I usually do not do the whole sequence of a caller anyway .
One thing i noticed though, it's the call of the hen Turkey being cut off in the middle of its call . 2-3 sound and bang ! it cuts .
I also noticed the turkey hen call being cut off...….This has been goin on for awhile :mrgreen:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

greylaghunter wrote:when I use the calls now the deer grunt and the elk bugle sounds disorted animal calls now seem different,i use headset but it is only on thehunter the sounds are like this ,any help on what could be the problem
I get this every once in a great while,... I usually just clear the game cache files or sometimes just start a new game.
You could also checkmark the extended audio memory box at the bottom of the game settings to see if it helps your situation.
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

Hehe... my wold caller goes all "matrix" on me once in a while... it jolts me awake on those late nights...
Matrix = electronic sounding - like in the scene where Neo takes the pill...
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”