Won 3 Trophies in Mid-September Madness/Didn't Get em$

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Gray1977

Won 3 Trophies in Mid-September Madness/Didn't Get em$

Post by Gray1977 »

I took 1st in Quackathon (bronze), I took 6th in Mid-Sized Mania, and I took 10th in Little Nightmares... I got the trophies in my profile. I did not receive the 700 em$. I don't even know who to complain to, but I am pretty annoyed. It took a lot of hunting to win 1st place Gold in quackathon.
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Won 3 Trophies in Mid-September Madness/Didn't Get em$

Post by L3M182 »

well i wouldn't get annoyed mate give folks a chance to fix it first. they often run late in dropping into accounts or they might need adding manually with it being a 1 off event. its Monday remember nobody's been in the office over the weekend. you'll get em if you're owed them.

and for what its worth, play the game to enjoy it not to earn what boils down to pennies per hour
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

You'll get your em$, don't worry. Those usually take a while until they show up in your balance. If you want to speed up that process, you can buy anything with gm$ and your em$ balance should also update instantly.

You can see that they have already been credited if you click on your wallet -> em$ purchase history. The winnings should already be on that list, at least mine are.
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on September 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Did you check the balance in your wallet? the yellow icon take time to get actualized.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

It ended last night give it some time.
I waited a while for a comp i won like a week ago, em$ seem to come in after you purchase something, i had 200 and won a comp for 50. The second i bought camping supplies for 50em$ my balanced flashed down to 150 then back up to 200 (added the 50 from the comp i won)
Filling a feeder for 5em$ should instantly add them.
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”