Membership Package Extras?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Byzanoid

Membership Package Extras?

Post by Byzanoid »

So I've dabbled my toes in the hunter waters for a couple spans of buying 3 month memberships, and I want to go for the Big One. The Trailrunner package.
I like the weapons it comes with, as I don't have any of them already, but some of the items I already own. Is there a thing where I could substitute things I already own with things I don't? Either of equal or lesser value? Or even just have the extra items credited as em?
It would be extremely poor form to just be stuck with extras.
It's only about three things anyway.
Increased Capacity
Hog "Squeal" Caller
Elk "Bugle" Caller

I don't mind some extra tents and treestands at all. But what am I gonna do with 2 elk bugles? Friends can't borrow em...
Oh and what do I do with these 5 deer bleats? Start an indie band? I kept getting duplicates along with the starter guns.
dj.p.king
Scout

Re: Membership Package Extras?

Post by dj.p.king »

You are unable to substitute any of the items in any of the membership packs, you just have to stick with what's received, so far i have 8 243 rifles. :)
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

As was already said, you can't substitute items an a package/bundle. If you want to get rid of the duplicate items, you can write support and specify exactly which items you want removed.
Image Image Image
Byzanoid

Post by Byzanoid »

Thank you for the answers. That's a shame, but I understand.
I think I'm going to grab it anyway and just deal with it!
Thank you again!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”