Downloading full installation: (6.67 Gb). 6.05 Mb/s

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Downloading full installation: (6.67 Gb). 6.05 Mb/s

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Again... Why does this keep happening when I am asked to update my launcher?
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Downloading full installation: (6.67 Gb). 6.05 Mb/s

Post by HD_Artworks »

There is a known issue for the standalone version of the game that causes this issue...
Sadly, devs couldn't find a solution for it yet. :(
The best choice to get rid of this problem is to install Steam and install the game from Steam.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I got them both :) Just in case. And steam lends itself great for consecutive screenshots
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Shame on EW!
One more time they put a game patch that not work nd delete the game folder pushing to download the game from the beginning :(
I already reported 1000 times that the putcing system not work most of time but they continue to give online patching.
i have the problem that i change my computer and now I have no Steam yet. I downloaded a first time the game and now I have to download steam again because the team won't give separate patches for any update that someone can download and install itself . The difference is that if we have the patch as a separate file we can running it again and again. With the online patch we are attached to the Hunter site and if any error is occurred we have to download the game again and again. is a way to not download the game from the beginning by copying the folder " game" to another safe location like that every time the patch delete it simply we copy the folder tho it's place and run the patch again but that is not a solution. The only solution is independent downloads of patches but there is something that EW won't because for me for example the " summer fiesta" is not interesting and if the patch is independent I have the choice to don't installing it. That is the problem because EW want to sale and take as as hostages with the online patch system. THAT is The truth and nothing else. I regret today that I renew my account just yesterday if they give me my money back I leave the game even I am here for more than 8 years.
Tired to have every time the same thing happening and they won't listen at all for the problem they cause to players :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”