Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game.

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Ceres

Re: Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game.

Post by Ceres »

Trackfield wrote:Still no love in getting MP player games to work with my friend.
This thread is only related to the message "Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game", for other issues a solution can be found here: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Multi ... ion_Issues
Trackfield
Scout

Re: Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game.

Post by Trackfield »

Ceres wrote:
Trackfield wrote:Still no love in getting MP player games to work with my friend.
This thread is only related to the message "Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game", for other issues a solution can be found here: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Multi ... ion_Issues
Read again. Then try not to call people out having problems that you asked to confirm, and it also has to do with joining a mp session.
You asked "Is any of you not getting that spinning wheel?"

I answered your question and you give me grief ????
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

There is a reason why I quoted like this:
...instead of this:
Trackfield wrote:I also get the spinning wheel and I left it to sit for around 10 minutes. No change, and this is via Steam.
Still no love in getting MP player games to work with my friend.
The topic of my response is in my quote. I was assuming that you had a different issue since you also never mentioned that you got the same error message and that's why I took the time to look for the article that could help you to solve your problem. It's the same reason why I updated this thread in the first place; to help people, but instead you basically accuse me of telling you to get the hell out of this thread? Disappointing, because I don't deserve that kind of treatment. Reported and you won't see me back. Bye.
Trackfield
Scout

Post by Trackfield »

The link you posted is the first place, I went to long ago when these MP problems started. https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Multi ... ion_Issues
Most players go there as their sessions ends as it is highlighted at that time.
It is of no help with the problems some of the players have been having for years and the spinning wheel problem is keeping me from trying other things in hopes the MP issue will be fixed.
I see no need for us to get snippy with each other, when a bit more info is added on a post to confirm a problem with the spinning wheel.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”