Tropical vs Summer camo? Heat Rating:High??

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Reggy
Scout

Tropical vs Summer camo? Heat Rating:High??

Post by Reggy »

This is about the Warm Weather Resistance, not about the camouflage.
The Sneaky 3D Summer Field Camouflage & Sneaky 3D Tropical Forest Camouflage have the same heat rating, yet from what I've read the PB camo is better for heat. I can't hunt on PB for more than ~90 in-game minutes, without running, before I need a drink, then again every ~60 in-game minutes, unless it rains. Mostly crouch walking/walking or in stand/tower. I do not own the Tropical Forest Camouflage so have been using the Summer Field as both are rated Warm Weather Resistance: High, yet hunting on PB is heat exhaustion over & over. I wait until the screen is moving so much, gun wobble so bad, that you just can't continue without a drink.

Is this how it is with the Tropical Forest Camouflage too? The Tropical camo is on sale now which prompted this question. I don't care so much about camo as about the heat exhaustion, do I really need the Tropical to avoid this? I do NOT have this problem in BRR, can hunt all day there in the Summer camo and never need a drink. Just noticed that the Tropical does not have a cold weather rating.

Sneaky 3D Tropical Forest Camouflage
Warm Weather Resistance: High

Sneaky 3D Summer Field Camouflage
Cold Weather Resistance: Low
Warm Weather Resistance: High
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Tropical vs Summer camo? Heat Rating:High??

Post by VonStratos »

Camo aside even some basic clothes have high resistance to warm, so unless you want the clothes for the camouflage bonus you will be fine with the one you already have, i usually go using the t-shirts and basic pants and like you i barely need a bottle, if i need one at all, but of course animals more easily that way so i carry long range weapons for the hunt.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”