Signup error

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Hynu
Tracker

Signup error

Post by Hynu »

Please I'm posting this in here in the hope of speeding things up as I paid for the game time via a trailrunner package but I'm still shown as "guest" and nothing is recorded stats wise or skills progressed. I have raised a ticket and will paste the original response to it below.

Your request (#95806) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

*****, Jul 20, 11:34 CEST:
Hi there,

It appears that an error has occurred during the signup process. When you signed up through Steam, your account was duplicated (probably due to a momentarily connection disruption). You have 2 accounts with the same username, email address, and Steam account, which is causing this confusion. However, your progress is saved normally.

I am troubleshooting this issue with our backend programmers and will get back to you ASAP.
Your patience is truly appreciated.

Best Regards,
*I'll leave out the customer support reps name*
Last edited by Hynu on July 24th, 2018, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Signup error

Post by Hawkeye »

It appears you already have this in the hands of the right people. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out for you soon.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

I hope so, as it is it is putting me off playing as I can't see any progression, nothing recorded etc, I just want to get started!! :)
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

Sorry to post again but its been 5/6 days now and heard nothing.... please can this be brought to the attention of whoever fixes these things. I don't mind if the my current account is deleted and re-created as fresh new one.... I've not played much so would be happy to start afresh (if that is a way around the issue)?
stalker270

Post by stalker270 »

Just thought I would let you know you are not alone. It appears that we joined around the same time and have the same problem. Hopefully with two accounts to check the problem may be easier to spot.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”