Cant buy em$

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Cant buy em$

Post by Eraser_SK »

Hi,

i never had problem to purchase em$ (spend 38.824 already) but now i have first time bad luck - twice. I try to purchase from site. 500 em$ ... twice attempt... all was fine... even bank sms password was fine... but after all i get message on thehunter - transaction was wrong with :( smile. But im pretty sure it was fine. I dont write to support before im not sure if em$ dont come later, but im not sure if i buy em$ with this problem in future. My card is fine, made many trasnaction today. How someone same issue? Pretty frustrated bcz i want to start hunt Magpie Goose but now im still waiting bcz i dont have em$ for blind and one caller. :(
EW_Ahmed
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Cant buy em$

Post by EW_Ahmed »

Hello,

Sometimes the card may be fine, but the bank would need authorization to allow the card on a new website. On other occasions, our payment partner require an identity check whenever there are multiple attempts by the same card (for example, if you refresh the page, or for other reasons). It's very difficult to tell what went wrong from your description. However, PaymentWall have a dedicated support team of experts who will be more than happy to clarify any payment issues for you. You can email them through [email protected]
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Authorization was made trough sms code... Your payment was fine you will be transfered in 40s to site page. I click ok and then i get: transaction was wrong with sad smile... ok i try it again with same effect. As i said before, i have no trouble till today... i buy around 40k em$ so this is not about i forgot something to do... its something broken i think. Maybe is again problem with this: https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... now-so-far
cxd448

Post by cxd448 »

I'm having the same problem. Tried buying ems 4 times and get Error 107. Haven't had a problem for 3 years.
cxd448

Post by cxd448 »

Got it to work. Had to go through paypal. Using the credit card option doesn't work.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”