What Happened to England pants in the store?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

What Happened to England pants in the store?

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Yesterday, after England won their match, I purchased the pants. Last night I was checking the sales section of the store, England was not even listed, and of course was not shown that I own their pants.

Today, when I signed on, I looked in the store, England is now there, but not showing that I purchased them. Of course my purchase history (good ol' EW) doesn't show WHAT pants I have purchased. Every one shows as "pants" only. I was forced to purchase them again.

Beware.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: What Happened to England pants in the store?

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Stan - I understand you need to learn a little more about *ahem* soccer. But let me tell you: removing the England pants during a World Cup makes absolute sense. They have won once - in 1966 - and since then the FIFA invented goal-line technology. :D
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Tanngnjostr wrote:Stan - I understand you need to learn a little more about *ahem* soccer. But let me tell you: removing the England pants during a World Cup makes absolute sense. They have won once - in 1966 - and since then the FIFA invented goal-line technology. :D
I'm well aware of the disputed goal that won it for "Merry Old" in 1966. At the time (you were probably in diapers) instant replay was unheard of so it was a judgement call. I'll give you this, they sure are passionate about watching grass grow for 90 minutes, judging by the way the beer was flying in the air when they scored "ahem" one goal. 6-1..and they are going nuts. Heck, here, where we play football, we get 6 points before ever kicking it! :D 6-1...meh. Of course our rules allow you to drag a guy down by his shirt when he's about to score. :P

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:At the time (you were probably in diapers)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1966 was more than a decade before my parents even considered me.
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:At the time (you were probably in diapers)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1966 was more than a decade before my parents even considered me.
Geez, a baby...I was a junior in college.

EW_Ahmed
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by EW_Ahmed »

Hello, Stan.

I reviewed your purchase history and I can confirm you haven't purchased the England pants before yesterday. Kane's hat-trick was a great reminder, but let's see how they do against Belgium. I'm expecting another great game like Spain-Portugal.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

EW_Ahmed wrote:Hello, Stan.

I reviewed your purchase history and I can confirm you haven't purchased the England pants before yesterday. Kane's hat-trick was a great reminder, but let's see how they do against Belgium. I'm expecting another great game like Spain-Portugal.
Thank you, EW_Ahmed. Apparently it sorted itself out. Perhaps a server issue. We agree, I have purchased 7 pants and have seven pants, including England, though I have no idea why.. :lol:

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

EW_Ahmed wrote:Kane's hat-trick was a great reminder...
This thread cracked me up! Thanks for the laughs! I got my St. George Undies as well. Please can you open up Doc's Shed to sell the Shirts again? Or does the team have objections with us spending more money?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

rhapsodaisical wrote:
EW_Ahmed wrote:Kane's hat-trick was a great reminder...
This thread cracked me up! Thanks for the laughs! I got my St. George Undies as well. Please can you open up Doc's Shed to sell the Shirts again? Or does the team have objections with us spending more money?
I think you need to PM someone. I doubt if anyone who has the authority to do what you are requesting is reading the forum.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”