temp814 [launcher stuck in update]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
strandjutter
Scout

Re: temp814

Post by strandjutter »

Fletchette wrote:
strandjutter wrote:There is away you can transfer the Steam gamefiles to the non steam file directory, but i can't find the topic where it was explainned!
Thank you verry much !!

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: temp814 [launcher stuck in update]

Post by outrider »

supercelldrw wrote:Steam is fine for now til it's fixed

yep, works fine on steam,..but i'm one of those that don't like to play on steam......

thanks Fletchette for the info...may have to use it.... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

now, i'm getting the full download and installation......

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Downloading full installation: (6.67 Gb). 176 Kb/s

Seriously, this was supposed to be a 11mb update right?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Both of you guys..rhapso and outrider need to do Fletchette's solution.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Both of you guys..rhapso and outrider need to do Fletchette's solution.
why ?... i knew the they (ew) would do something about the problem. such as a complete installation. the new installment worked. had it not........ i would have gladly use Fletchette"s solution..but, as it happens, i didn't have to take the chance of messing things up... :D .................... :lol:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

outrider wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Both of you guys..rhapso and outrider need to do Fletchette's solution.
why ?... i knew the they (ew) would do something about the problem. such as a complete installation. the new installment worked. had it not........ i would have gladly use Fletchette"s solution..but, as it happens, i didn't have to take the chance of messing things up... :D .................... :lol:
Why? Because it happens to many people whenever there is an update. Not always the same people. If you know this procedure, then you don't have to post about the constant loop in here every time there is an update if it happens to you again. You will do like lots of folks and just do Fletchette's work around, and you're off to the hunt. :D

INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

First of all this was not an update. It happened in the middle of the night for EW, and highly unlikely anyone there was doing an update that time of night.
Secondly I tried Johns fix last night, and all the Launcher did was delete the necessary game files, and go into endless loop of the 11 mb download. I even removed everything in theHunter web version on my pc, downloaded a new launcher, and tried Johns method, all I got was the same results, new launcher deleted the necessary game files, and went into the endless loop again.
Spoiler:
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
outrider wrote:
Why? Because it happens to many people whenever there is an update. Not always the same people. If you know this procedure, then you don't have to post about the constant loop in here every time there is an update if it happens to you again. You will do like lots of folks and just do Fletchette's work around, and you're off to the hunt. :D
geee, so serious........i'll tell you what...i'm not going to argue the point with you. if you don't like what i post, then put me on your 'foe' list and you won't be forced to read my thoughts i post... :evil:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

We will just have to disagree. But you were the one looking for help. I just tried to be helpful, and so did John.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”