Can't Copy Links to Share Gallery Images

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Can't Copy Links to Share Gallery Images

Post by Shaggymobilly »

I've been slow posting this because it seems like the problem has to be mine. I can't figure out what's wrong though and I'm getting tired of not being able to share gallery pics.

When I go to my gallery and left click on the icon above the pics to bring up the two links to copy/paste to share the picture the link won't copy. I've used the feature before and it's pretty simple, so I don't know how could be messing it up but here I am. The page opens up, the links are there, I can highlight it, but it will not copy. I've made many attempts, on many days, before and after update and I can't copy the darn link.

Does anyone have any ideas of what might be causing this?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Can't Copy Links to Share Gallery Images

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Are you using the launcher or the website to open your gallery?

I use the website and it works fine - highlight the link by double clicking, then either right click on it and select "Copy" or press CTRL+C.
Image Image Image
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

I've been using the launcher at all times the last couple of weeks. At least I'm pretty sure, both the steam version and the original.

I'll check through the website now, that's a good idea.

On edit:

That does it, sorry for the stupid question. I knew I had to just be doing something wrong.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I was able to copy the text from the launcher using CNTL-C, right-click -> Copy has never worked as far as I know.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”