No bunny tracks in BRR

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Commanche
Spotter

No bunny tracks in BRR

Post by Commanche »

I'm getting no bunny tracks whatsoever in Bushrangers. I found the burrows alright and shot a few, but no tracks whatsoever far, near or around the burrows. When a rabbit is shot a bleeding track is generated, but that's it. Not sure if this is a known issues but I couldn't find anything on here. Another thing that was strange, for me the number of burrows is usually an indication of the number of bunnies one can roughly expect. Found 5 burrows and shot 4. Found 10 burrows and shot 3. No more are coming out and neither can I find any other roaming bunnies. Hopefully an isolated bug.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: No bunny tracks in BRR

Post by caledonianblues »

It's a bug which the developers are aware of. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Commanche
Spotter

Post by Commanche »

Thank you. The ground around the burrows was trampled by goats and just for a wee second I thought those rabbits had all grown horns.
sonnycc

Post by sonnycc »

Still no rabbit tracks. Anyone have any ideas when this will be repaired???
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

sonnycc wrote:Still no rabbit tracks. Anyone have any ideas when this will be repaired???
It was mentioned in the status update today.

http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-267/
Commanche
Spotter

Post by Commanche »

I can confirm that I'm seeing rabbit tracks in BRR again. Didn't see anything in the recent patch notes but it looks they are back again. Also note that if a bunny was shot and is stuck in a rabbit hole, you'll now need to travel the new rendering distance and return in order to harvest it.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Commanche wrote:I can confirm that I'm seeing rabbit tracks in BRR again. Didn't see anything in the recent patch notes but it looks they are back again.
You can find it in this update.
Commanche wrote:Also note that if a bunny was shot and is stuck in a rabbit hole, you'll now need to travel the new rendering distance and return in order to harvest it.
Are you saying you can no longer go prone and maneouvre yourself into the burrow to harvest a rabbit that died inside?
Commanche
Spotter

Post by Commanche »

caledonianblues wrote:
Commanche wrote:I can confirm that I'm seeing rabbit tracks in BRR again. Didn't see anything in the recent patch notes but it looks they are back again.
You can find it in this update.

Sorry, I searched on european rabbit. Should've guessed.
Commanche wrote:Also note that if a bunny was shot and is stuck in a rabbit hole, you'll now need to travel the new rendering distance and return in order to harvest it.
Are you saying you can no longer go prone and maneouvre yourself into the burrow to harvest a rabbit that died inside?
I didn't know about the "going prone" workaround to harvest a rabbit which you can't harvest the normal way. What I've read and how I understood it was that you needed to go outside rendering distance, then come back. The dead rabbit can then be found just outside the hole. So if I understand you correctly, I don't have to do this, I can just go prone and then retrieve it?
Commanche
Spotter

Post by Commanche »

Cool, I found some older posts on here that explains it. And I've been running in and out the last two years. Geez :lol:
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

Commanche wrote:Cool, I found some older posts on here that explains it. And I've been running in and out the last two years. Geez :lol:

Yeah bro you gotta get your hands and belly dirty. Lay down on the ground and shove your hand in the hole. Then cross your fingers the bunny isn't still alive :)

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”