Piccabeen Crashing

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
THammer_37

Piccabeen Crashing

Post by THammer_37 »

Hello,

I bought the Magpie Bundle today and was out on my first hunt. Placed all my decoys/blinds/tent and started hunting. First group of 3 killed them and had some issues.

1 issue - 1st harvest gave me credit for forest camo reverse draw crossbow even thought I shot it with a 10GA.

While havesting the first kill from the group of 3 more started to fly over so I jumped back into the blind and got another 3 to break.

I killed 2 of those 3.

2nd issue - I then sent my dog to retreive kill #2 and #3 from the first group. He returned it to me and when I clicked to harvest my game crashed.

Same box popped up like I would get with game crashes on WRR.

I saved the crash report if that is helpful to you guys but thought you should be aware.

3rd Issue - Also I posted on your FB page that the photos for all the items in the store and in my inventory does not work.

With wanting to hunt the new species and game crashes little :oops: :twisted: :| :(
Tenbulls
Hunter

Re: Piccabeen Crashing

Post by Tenbulls »

I have the same problem. It may be related to the 10 gauge. It didn't crash when I was using my 16. At any rate, it is getting quite annoying. I even completely reinstalled the game. I will go play another game and use the 16 gauge and see what happens, then I will update this post.
Edit: I was in the comp, now it says I cant join, and I still have 20/20 attempts, when I used up at least 8 attempts.
Edit 2: No joy... if I kill more than 6 geese, the game crashes. And only on Picabeen. I can kill Canadian geese with no problem.
aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

Can confirm the same issue is happening to me.

Only with Piccabeen and Magpie Goose hunting. Once I seem to get 6+ birds downed if I don't collect them quickly, get a CTD with no warning. Not every hunt, but at least 3 times so far. Last time was a couple of hours ago.

I was hunting with the 10ga and my dog.

System specs:
i7 6700k 4ghz
32gb Ram
GTX 1080 8GB (Drivers 388.13)
Playing through steam.

Will update drivers and see if that resolves issue.
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

BETER BE CAREFUL

I last a good hunting friend in the quicksand on piccabeen !

aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

This issue is seemingly not related to how many birds are downed without getting collected. I had another crash just then, again 10ga, dog collecting birds. 1 to collect, approx 34 collected when CTD without warning.
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

Am having CTD problems at Piccabeen too while goose hunting. Had no issues with the reserve before the geese.

GTX 980
16GB Ram- 2133MHz - DDR4
Windows 7 playing through Steam

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”