Missing HunterScore After Game Update!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
FastGun
Scout

Missing HunterScore After Game Update!

Post by FastGun »

This one from theHunter: Classic Launcher,
This one from UHC,
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Missing HunterScore After Game Update!

Post by JimboCrow »

They screwed it up again. They doubled up on the Reverse Draw Crossbow Camo stats by copy and pasting, and apparently it's causing some miscalculations on mine with that, but yours looks completely bonkers!

They dump this stuff out on us like a bunch of amateurs and then we have to put up with the trash everywhere while they try to clean it up. Same old same old. How can we give praise for new items when they release them so shabbily ALL THE TIME????!!!!!! Too busy drinking at the Avalanche celebration to give a hoot I guess.

EDIT: I added up my Ranks totals, and the Hunterscore I have NOW (which dropped about 100 points) appears correct at first glance, EXCEPT for Sambar and Rusa antlers STILL NOT being counted in the Hunterscore total. This has been this way for over 4 months now. I will do a full manual addition later. Why my Hunterscore dropped rather than increased immediately after my first hunt of Magpie geese I have no idea.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Ditto from me as well - My HS Dropped from 45,011 to 44,346 after I installed the New Game Patch and Cleared my Game Cache???

Wetland
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

On second thought, I think I lost more than I first estimated. It appears to be about 1000 because I am now 10K behind HooCairs and yesterday I was 9K behind... I think.... :? :?:
mlookhead

Post by mlookhead »

I got also the same problem not after patching but after my first hunt of Magpie geese. Strange isn't it?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Levado has pointed out that the .300 Composite and Carbon rifles are now sharing a Rank, and that is where we lost the 1000 or so points. What a lousy thing to do if this was intentional and not mentioned in the Status Update. I hope it's a mistake, but otherwise this is another case of Shame On You EW!
mlookhead

Post by mlookhead »

JimboCrow wrote:Levado has pointed out that the .300 Composite and Carbon rifles are now sharing a Rank, and that is where we lost the 1000 or so points. What a lousy thing to do if this was intentional and not mentioned in the Status Update. I hope it's a mistake, but otherwise this is another case of Shame On You EW!
You're right, both rifles have been merged :twisted: !!
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

.300 Carbon and Composite uses different models different skills but same rank this is illogical when we look at the .44 Silver and Custom they use different model different skills and different ranks and this is logical. Other thing is nowhere it's mentioned on Status update or Game update. Something happened and Devs should tell something about the reason why .300 carbons rank added to .300 Composite and Winter Camo.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

JimboCrow wrote:Levado has pointed out that the .300 Composite and Carbon rifles are now sharing a Rank, and that is where we lost the 1000 or so points. What a lousy thing to do if this was intentional and not mentioned in the Status Update. I hope it's a mistake, but otherwise this is another case of Shame On You EW!
I'm in the same boat. The Support told me that the 1000 points are gone. Very annoying, because I bought the 300 carbon because of it' own HS-points.
Now we should get the chance to give the carbon back. Never trust EW anymore.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

TreeKiwi mentioned that they will update everyone once they know what is going on. So our HunterScores will come back.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”