Hunt stats / achievements

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
CletusBushwack

Hunt stats / achievements

Post by CletusBushwack »

Hey all,
I seem to be having a couple of issues with stats and achievements post hunt. First off, last hunt stats aren't showing for hours to a day or so after the hunt. I remember last time I had this issue it was to do with screen res setting, however I've set the res settings according to that of my laptop (1366 x 768 @ 60Htz / Steam Launcher)

Second, same issue this time with achievements, I still have a Bobcat achievement from about 4 days ago that's still not showing up.

Is this a bug or is there something I need to do.

Cheers
Cletus
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Hunt stats / achievements

Post by stancomputerhunter »

If you are in Single Player, instead of hitting Escape, and then Quit Hunt in the Launcher, while you are still in game, hit Alt+F4. That will end the game. Then click on View Hunt Statistics..when it opens, click the red x in the upper right corner and leave the launcher. Now, go to the main web page (theHunter..not Steam) and go to your Profile, and then click Statistics. Your hunt should be closed and all stats updated.

You can do the same as a host in Multi-Player, but not as a guest in some one else's server. The best way to close that hunt is to start and quit (as above) a SP game. Your previous game will update.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
CletusBushwack

Re: Hunt stats / achievements

Post by CletusBushwack »

Ahhh I see... thanks I'll give it a go.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”