New ammo [not saved in loadouts]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Stealthhunter
Tracker

New ammo [not saved in loadouts]

Post by Stealthhunter »

This is most likely not going to be the biggest concern at the moment but with the new ammo i have realized you can't save it in a load-out. I put the ammo into my load-out and save it, it stays saved for that hunt but then if i exit and go into a new hunt it takes the ammo out of the load-out can this please be fixed as it gets annoying after sometime ;) , thanks.
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on April 15th, 2018, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified topic title
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
\m/
Outfitter

Re: New ammo

Post by \m/ »

Stealthhunter wrote:This is most likely not going to be the biggest concern at the moment but with the new ammo i have realized you can't save it in a load-out.
Post a bug-report, should be the fastest way to get it to the devs
Now offline. Forever.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

\m/ wrote:
Stealthhunter wrote:This is most likely not going to be the biggest concern at the moment but with the new ammo i have realized you can't save it in a load-out.
Post a bug-report, should be the fastest way to get it to the devs
Ok thanks, and will PMs also be helpful.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

I dont think so. Bug-report should be enough
Now offline. Forever.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: New ammo [not saved in loadouts]

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I pointed the devs to this thread. I assume you're talking about the new .45 ammo for the muzzleloader pistol?
Image Image Image

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”