loadouts won't save

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Prinz1989
Hunter

loadouts won't save

Post by Prinz1989 »

I recently purchased 6 new loadouts and they don't save at all.
The name and colour of the backpack are there, but all items in the inventory and clothing are removed every time I start a new game. Should I just contact support make a bug report or has anyone a tip for me?

(And yes I do click on the save button and confirm.)
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: loadouts won't save

Post by Generalkommendant »

Prinz1989 wrote:I recently purchased 6 new loadouts and they don't save at all.
The name and colour of the backpack are there, but all items in the inventory and clothing are removed every time I start a new game. Should I just contact support make a bug report or has anyone a tip for me?

...And you do click "last used equipment" in the menu before starting the hunt? (The question has to be asked... ;) )
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Generalkommendant wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:I recently purchased 6 new loadouts and they don't save at all.

...And you do click "last used equipment" in the menu before starting the hunt? (The question has to be asked... ;) )
No I'm selecting the name of the loadout. So i have all ammunition.
I should add, that my old loadouts are working just fine.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Yeah, well, I have no clue. Feels like the forum been a bit "cold" the last few days. Hope someone can add sense to the matter. Mine are working fine, bought 6 a few weeks ago.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Are you sure when you are hitting “save” that you are hitting the little icon that looks like a floppy disk in the right hand corner? And when you start a hunt, are you selecting the loadout for the reserve or just leaving it on “last used”? I ask because these are common mistakes that are made, and I’ve helped a couple people get em goin and that’s all the problem was. I haven’t had an issue at all since the loadouts were released. Try this out, get back to me and I’ll see if I can help if it doesn’t work

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”