Achievement Master Header Images

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Achievement Master Header Images

Post by SoftShoe »

I was just trying to change my profile banner to "Weapons Master" but its grayed out.
theHunter Wiki wrote: 1 harvest using all unique weapons with separate achievements
Looking at my profile I do have at least 1 kill with every unique weapon (currently working on 25 for the next level) so I should have access to that profile banner but do not. Any idea what I am missing?

nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Achievement Master Header Images

Post by nachthexe »

SoftShoe wrote:I was just trying to change my profile banner to "Weapons Master" but its grayed out.
theHunter Wiki wrote: 1 harvest using all unique weapons with separate achievements
Looking at my profile I do have at least 1 kill with every unique weapon (currently working on 25 for the next level) so I should have access to that profile banner but do not. Any idea what I am missing?
You need all newly released weapons too.
Code: Select all
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

Looks like you are missing a few https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/soft ... ts/weapons

Around 21

Rank=/=Achievements
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Yeah I just noticed that myself. I "ass-u-me'd" they were talking about unique weapon types, not every skin. Hell, some of them are ones you cant even buy. Well I guess this goal is never going to be had by me. Most of the guns if they had a premium version thats what I got. I am NOT going to buy the standard version or a reskin (aka winter camo) just so I can have a new header for my profile.

Poor form IMO

Ironically I noticed the header so bought the new inline pistol & 7mm bullpup just so I would have every weapon "type"; neither of which here to for had I any intentions of purchasing. Oh well... Caveat emptor...

Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

Yeah unless you pre ordered COTW, you will never have this, imo that gun shouldn't of had achievements like the two football jamboree weapons.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Extort713 wrote:Yeah unless you pre ordered COTW, you will never have this, imo that gun shouldn't of had achievements like the two football jamboree weapons.
It doesn't.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

SoftShoe wrote:Yeah I just noticed that myself. I "ass-u-me'd" they were talking about unique weapon types, not every skin. Hell, some of them are ones you cant even buy. Well I guess this goal is never going to be had by me. Most of the guns if they had a premium version thats what I got. I am NOT going to buy the standard version or a reskin (aka winter camo) just so I can have a new header for my profile.

Poor form IMO

Ironically I noticed the header so bought the new inline pistol & 7mm bullpup just so I would have every weapon "type"; neither of which here to for had I any intentions of purchasing. Oh well... Caveat emptor...
There are now 82 weapons with their own achievements, many of which are reskins. For newer players, like yourself, who would like to obtain a profile background with their weapons level, it's next to impossible.

How difficult is it to realize that these profile banner and badge systems are really very poor, and that changes are necessary? C'mon EW, you know you can do better, and so do I. :(
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I agree. Why have a "reward system" that can't be achieved and thus is not rewarding at all. Quite the opposite actully.
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

BuiuRei wrote:
Extort713 wrote:Yeah unless you pre ordered COTW, you will never have this, imo that gun shouldn't of had achievements like the two football jamboree weapons.
It doesn't.
My bad got the grey wolf and cotw version mixed up.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”