UI Size

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
THammer_37

UI Size

Post by THammer_37 »

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to increase the size of the inventory screen or UI in general? I just started playing on a 4K monitor and the inventory screen is very difficult to see as I cannot increase the size (or maybe just to stupid to figure out how).

I am sure with all the helpful people around here this maybe already discussed but I did a quick search and could not find any information.

Thanks in advance for your responses!!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: UI Size

Post by DYEUZ »

What i did , to increase the size of it all is : press '' ctrl '' and hold it , while scrolling your mouse wheel , to the desired size .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

THammer_37

Post by THammer_37 »

I increased the size with that method but it don't scale up like your desktop does. I have to readjust the scale each time I leave the same as it is way to big out of the game. I increased it all the way and still is pretty small. Would be nice to have an option to scale the UI in game.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

No, unfortunately there's no way to scale the in-game UI. I also play at 4K from time to time and I agree, it's pretty small. You just need to live with it I'm afraid.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”