Not received em$ from competition

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
TrueshotM
Scout

Not received em$ from competition

Post by TrueshotM »

I won a comp on Sunday and never received the em's to buy the thing I wanted that was on sale on Monday. It's not on sale now.........seriously... I wanted a full spread Goose set up.......Forget that.. We'll give you some EM's but only after the sale is over......maaaaaaan....... I'm not paying full price or stuffing an animal just get the em bug. That's on you guys and I love your items and competitions but can we fix competition reward system please? I still haven't receive the 100 EM's and I wouldn't care if it wasn't a once in a life time goose decoy 51% off sale that will never come by again anytime soon. That was a huge deal and I was hoping to get my Em's before it ended seeing as I won them before the sale went away. Sa'll good though I know you have a small team. If you care I'd like to purchase a flapping goose set up for 51% off when I finally receive my EM's.
Last edited by caledonianblues on March 13th, 2018, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified thread title
TheColton

Re: Not received em$ from competition

Post by TheColton »

Dude...you were 100em$ short of a full spread setup? Why didnt you just buy 22 decoys, cause you wouldnt notice a huge difference. But don't worry, they go on sale pretty frequently at this price.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

The irony is that you probably did get your money already minutes after your competition ended:
Fletchette wrote:I bet you have it.....

1. Click on your wallet.
2. Wait for the page to completely update (important).
3. Click the "em$ purchase history" tab.

You should see the award transactions at the top and balance after should be correct. And they've probably been there since a few minutes after the comps ended. For some reason it take a few days for the total at the top of the webpages and launcher to update. Unless you buy something, then it updates immediately.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

100 ems is like 85 cents, if you want it that bad pay your 85 cents in to the account and when the 85 cents from the comp is there you have nearly a 1/4 of a treestand or wait until they go on sale and you have a 1/3 of a treestand...... madness I know..... :roll:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

As has been stated, you almost certainly did receive your em$. Unfortunately there's an issue with account balances updating after em$ have been credited, one which confuses many players and results in this very question being asked over and over on the forum.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”