Trouble with Waterfowl Blind

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Sp3aker

Trouble with Waterfowl Blind

Post by Sp3aker »

Hi!

I just bought a membership that included a water blind for duck hunting. I used it with a friend in multiplayer a few times so far but recently whenever we try to get two of us in the blind it says the blind is full, even with one person in. Sometimes we can get two but I have never had it work for three, which is what the blind is advertised as allowing. I have it placed on Rougarou at the spot the wiki recommends so I'm not sure if the island size is the issue? I've put my dog away in my tent so I know he's not taking any space up so I'm not sure whats going on with it. Any help?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Trouble with Waterfowl Blind

Post by DYEUZ »

I really couldn't say . How about re-deploying it !? Try that .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

I've picked it up and moved it slightly last night but same issue today. Is it the island? Im on the wiki island so does it not work for multiplayer maybe?
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

The dog is the problem.
Spoiler:
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

BuiuRei wrote:The dog is the problem.
I dont put him in the blind at all and leave him laying down outside it. I've also tried just straight up going without him and no luck
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I've had a similar problem, but not exactly the one you're talking about. I've had instances where one of my blinds would suddenly only allow two players instead of three to enter (I have three blinds at each of my goose and duck setups, but it doesn't affect them all at the same time). This is an uncommon occurrence though, and I eventually narrowed it down to people being in the blinds and their game crashing or poor connection to the server. They would rejoin the game after stating there was a crash and the blind wouldn't let them enter anymore. It didn't happen every time someone had a crash, but I believe every instance was crash related.

It could always be fixed by simply restarting the hunt. Have you tried restarting the hunt a couple times? Have you tried moving the blind to a different spot to see if you keep having the same issue? Have any of your friends been forcefully disconnected from the game for one reason or another during your attempts to use it?

The blinds definitely allow three players to enter, even three players plus a dog assuming the dog enters before the third person. So if you're getting a blind full message with just two people, you're definitely experiencing some kind of bug.
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

It could be the connection issues, my internet isn't the best when I host. Thanks and I'll play around with it to see what works

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”