Game crashes

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
pnShen
Hunter

Game crashes

Post by pnShen »

Dear all
Not this type of post I wanted to write as my return to this game (been off some time, returned not long ago)
but
doing missions, sitka, snowshoe, artic fox
whiterime sound bug (took 2 days to fix). Annoying. Been over it.
But then came the sudden crashes all around.
I am going mad. Doing some hard missions, where you must do multiple objectives during the same hunt or where you must well prepare before shooting.
Crashes preventing the completing the missions.
"Careful with the Choke" crash three times after two successful objective
"Sneaky Suspicions" objective miss 3-4 times because after the hit, game crash.
"Shivers". crashes 2 times right before i could collect the fox
(doing the three simultaneously)
I managed these missions, thought the horror is over, maybe easier. Well, not.
"The Legend of Afterland Lodge". Game crashed after successful hit to the second buck. I was speechless. Standing on the tower, buck lying on the ground, monitor frozen. I just want to show the way i walked to make this mission happen. The circles was dall sheep herds i saw, and tried memorizing the places. They where pesky as hell too.
Please tell the crashes are not back that was so annoying back then.
It would be much easier if the target animal would not vanish from the map as soon the mission is activated.

And please tell me the screeching in the new reserve is taken care of, I literally cannot play with sound.

Probably would not be so annoying if I had more than few hours / day available for playing.

better hunting for all (what I have recently)
Spoiler:
Last edited by Hawkeye on March 2nd, 2018, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified title
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Game crashes

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to Support & Technical Issues
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Welcome back, pnShen!
pnShen wrote:And please tell me the screeching in the new reserve is taken care of, I literally cannot play with sound.
You should enable the new "Extended audio settings" in the game settings menu, that usually fixes the WRR sound bug.

The crashes on WRR came back about two weeks ago and the devs are working on it. I really hope it's not a big issue like after the release of WRR, but at least it doesn't seem to have an effect while playing the other reserves.
Image Image Image
Kazeron

Post by Kazeron »

the crashes were happening during the beginning of march. Then, i was able to play 2-3 weeks without any crashes at all. This morning, the crashes are back, i can barely play 10-15 mins and the game crashes.

Are the reserves on different servers?

Perhaps it needs a reboot=P.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”