Trophy shoot picture not linked to score sheet.

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
VonStratos
Outfitter

Trophy shoot picture not linked to score sheet.

Post by VonStratos »

So here is the thing, in one of my hunts i killed a rock ptarmigan, birdshoot and all nice and legal, and airshoot. It was the only one i hunted that day and i don't hunt them too much so i remember clearly that one, here is the score sheet:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vonh ... /594021475
notice there is no picture, but i took a trophy shoot, and here is:

And it says "no score" in the gallery, its not a game breaking bug, but i want just to know if that happens commonly and if there is a way to avoid it.
Thanks.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Trophy shoot picture not linked to score sheet.

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Did you take the picture with the in-game camera? That always results in a no score, and does not appear in the score sheet.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Did you take the picture with the in-game camera? That always results in a no score, and does not appear in the score sheet.
Nope its a trophy shoot picture through the trophy shot function, i don't even carry the little camera on my hunts, its weird and now i remember it happened with a duck some days ago but i deleted that picture. By the way, both were single players hunts and trough steam, although i don't know if that is relevant. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I've had it happen too, both SP & MP, and I don't usually play through steam.

Apparently, the photo uploads first, and then the link to the photo in the scoresheet gets updated last. Network issues might be a factor in the link not getting updated.

The best bet is to wait a rather long time after taking the photo, and don't close or minimize the game until well after the "Uploading.." message goes away.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”