Stika Sound Bug

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Vapit

Stika Sound Bug

Post by Vapit »

Not sure if it is truly all them but when they are near I get a loud clicking then about 2-3mins of that sound goes off and a hum start and no more game sound everytime I am near them.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Stika Sound Bug

Post by Tod1d »

They're standing on a corner beat-boxing with their homeys. If their pants are hanging low, just shoot them. :lol:

It sounds like there are a bunch of audio issues on WRR. Hopefully they can get them fixed.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Vapit wrote:Not sure if it is truly all them but when they are near I get a loud clicking then about 2-3mins of that sound goes off and a hum start and no more game sound everytime I am near them.
Have you enabled the "Extended Audio Memory" setting in the Launcher game settings? That seems to have fixed the WRR sound issues for everyone else.
Personal Bests...
Vapit

Post by Vapit »

Fletchette wrote:
Vapit wrote:Not sure if it is truly all them but when they are near I get a loud clicking then about 2-3mins of that sound goes off and a hum start and no more game sound everytime I am near them.
Have you enabled the "Extended Audio Memory" setting in the Launcher game settings? That seems to have fixed the WRR sound issues for everyone else.

Sweet that worked me and the wife thank you.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”