Reset account Button and deleting hunttimes!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X

Reset account Button and deleting hunttimes!

Post by DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X »

Hey guys! After a long time writing with the support team, I got the massage, that I need the help from the community!
So, here I am!

My part is to let show in the The Hunter team, that we need a Account reset Button and the option, to delete our Hunt times 1 after the 1!

Why!

1. There are much problems, when we start hunt times, in form, that we didn`t get connection to server or we are losing the connection! After this we can see in our list from the hunt times maybe one after the one 04 s reserve tent 0 and 0!

I am one off this guys, what prefer this option, how the made the option, to delete picture for picture!

2. I never hade find to a another game, where isn`t there the possibility to can reset the account!

GUY`s? Please help! There are surly much player`s how me what make one account after the other and I think that the team from the hunter can make there one of this two part`s!

Please help, that I and You and we all together get the chance to delete Hunt times! there is just a positive since behind this idea!

I alone didn't have the chance to change there anything! the support sad, that I must wrote it on the community page!

I didn`t will begin from new and spend money, just to begin from new!

I hope that there are much off you what prefer this options!

I am new hear on the community page and I didn`t know, how I can reach your help! But surely, when you hade e understand me, please help us!

:)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Reset account Button and deleting hunttimes!

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Support & Technical Issues>

I can think of 3 reasons why this will never happen:
  • it would take time and cost money to implement, and could not be monetized
  • players would accidentally delete hunts or reset their accounts then start contacting support asking for help
  • cheaters would be able to cover up their tracks
My view is that this is not necessary and would create more problems than it solves. Out of curiosity though, how much would you be willing to pay for such a function?
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I agree with David. I'm not sure what good this feature would have to offer. I don't see any benefit to resetting your account, other than to watch your rank and skills go up again. And that wouldn't really achieve anything, or help you in any way.

And deleting hunts sounds like an awful idea. Again, I don't see how it would offer any benefit other than to maybe unclutter your hunt log a bit (I frequently have 10 second hunts, because I always forget to change audio settings prior to launching the game but they don't negatively impact me). Instead, you'd be giving spawn mashers a way to hide their habits.

I just don't see how this would help anyone achieve anything. And as David said, the develors aren't going to waste time designing a free feature that would have little to no purpose. It would either need to be an expensive feature (then no one would use it) or it would need to be critically helpful to players (you're the only person I've see ask for it so far, plus I see way more negatives than positives).
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X

Post by DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X »

Yes! The Reset account button is a bad idea! I can understand this!

Sorry, but there must be a way to (delete) hunt times over ID priority, in form from, that the servers are registration all hunt times what we hade (deleted)!

(DELETED) My thinking about is just, that I didn`t will see bad hunt times and have a bad statistic, just because there are problems with the servers or had a bad day, or other problems! After the bad hunt times everyone think, that I am bad and didn`t had harvested the animal or other thinks, just because I lost connection or had other problems!

The point about it, is not deleting Hunt times and all the information's what I done into the Hunt time!

I think this is a well idea (real possible Option)!

That the team can make a button on the left or on the right site from the hunt time what have the work to exclude from the statistic all what I done in this Hunt time!

""""CALCULATING OPTION: What search all from the Hunt time and exclude all from our Statistic what is in this hunt time! And save the hunt time to on the servers and let us see it to in the list from our Hunt times!

The point is just, that there could be the possibility to search and take them out, that the didn`t have a weight in our statistics and save them to, but not that it have a weight for our account!

In this mail in the second sentence wrote about ID priority! I think the way can be easier!

WHAT YOU MUST DO!

1. Button on the right or left site from each hunt time!
2. When I click on the Button there must be the information: (ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WILL EXCLUDE THIS HUNTTIME FOR 2500 em$? There is now way back after you clicked YES!) and the Option NO! Be sure that you can set the fix prize from the (???) em$ how you want! Or we must make a instantly transaction or over the Option Mobile payment!
3. After we have clicked YES, there I wish a different colour for the Button, that I can see that I made the excluding for this Hunt time!

I THINK THIS IS A WELL IDEA! AND IT IS JUST A WORK FROM PROGRAMMING!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS NOW THE TEAM AND SPEAK ABOUT IT!

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I believe what you're saying is that you would willing to pay a large sum of money to remove a botched hunt so it doesn't affect your statistics. If this (unintentional disconnection, etc) is really a problem for you and occurs often, then this would be incredibly expensive for you to have to constantly fix, for no reason other than to make you look better. And there's no denying such a system could be abused. What's to stop people from deleting any and all of their hunts that don't contain a trophy or leaderboard sized animal? They could make themselves look unrealistically professional, when all they're doing is modifying the game to make themselves look better (making it literally play to win)? You're saying you would do it just so people don't think you're intentionally abandoning animals and such. I can assure you, everyone who has played this game long enough has lost animals to computer issues, internet issues, or server issues. No one is out to accuse you of poaching, so I don't know why you'd want to pay money to essentially hide it. And even if you do, that's fine and all, but I'm not convinced there are many people who would agree that this is a feature EW should spend their time on, or that there are more than a handful of people who'd be willing to pay for it (and realistically, the people most willing to pay are probably those who'd abuse the system). I see nothing in this but headaches for EW, just for you to look a little better to yourself. And because of that, I highly doubt you'll see this feature anytime soon.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”