Missing Trophy pictures

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
lse2003

Missing Trophy pictures

Post by lse2003 »

I've been noticing that a few of my trophy pictures have been missing including a non typical and rare.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Missing Trophy pictures

Post by Tanngnjostr »

After taking a trophy shot: don't quit your hunt, don't pick up another animal before the "Uploading picture" text in the lower left corner has vanished. Also, it can happen with an unstable connection or during server issues - in this case, the trophy shot is unfortunately lost on the web page, but can often be found on your local hard drive (there should be a folder named "theHunter" or similar in your pictures folder).
Image Image Image
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

I had a similar problem recently. I closed the game too soon after collecting animal. It's frustrating I know! It takes some adjustment getting used to the fact that so much of the game features depend on the EW servers. Next time you bag that next trophy you might take a 'victory walk' through nature and give the game time to do it's thing before closing things out.
lse2003

Post by lse2003 »

I always wait before exiting the game until the picture thing I gone it was already in my library when it disappeared.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”