Help Understanding Consumable Item Quantities Owned

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Help Understanding Consumable Item Quantities Owned

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

I'm confused about the numbers of consumable items the game is telling me I own vs. how many uses that product has. For example, I was just in the store looking at 'scent eliminator' (small can). It said I 'own 2' and each can has 10 uses. When I saw those numbers in the store how I understood it was that I have '2 cans' each with 10 uses. However when I went out on a hunt after being in the store I only got '2 uses' of my scent spray and then I had no scent spray at all. What's going on here with the numbers? When I'm in the store should I understand it when it tells me "you own X#" as that is the ammount of 'uses'? What if you own multiple cans? What does that look like?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Help Understanding Consumable Item Quantities Owned

Post by caledonianblues »

For consumables such as scent eliminator, wind indicator or urine spray it shows number of sprays. So the total number of units rather than the number of packs.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

caledonianblues wrote:For consumables such as scent eliminator, wind indicator or urine spray it shows number of sprays. So the total number of units rather than the number of packs.
So for example if I owned (2) small cans of scent eliminator (unused) would it tell me that I own (20) units?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

caledonianblues wrote:For consumables such as scent eliminator, wind indicator or urine spray it shows number of sprays. So the total number of units rather than the number of packs.
It's the same for bait.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:So for example if I owned (2) small cans of scent eliminator (unused) would it tell me that I own (20) units?
That would be correct. 2 cans, each with 10 units. So 20 units total. You should be able to use each of those two cans ten separate times before you completely run out.
DonatPac

Post by DonatPac »

How to use mule deer urine spray , any tutorial?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DonatPac wrote:How to use mule deer urine spray , any tutorial?

When you spot or hear the call of one mule start call him with the caller, then when you think he is closing to your position stop calling and spray the spot where you want him to be for the shot, move some 25meters away of the spot and find a place with good visual, wait for the buck reach the spot, stop and then shot him, but if you are using rifles you don't really need so much positioning, its more for bowhunters and people that kill at close range.

Other use is if you are luring more than one buck at same time, that way you can pick the one you want with more calm.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DonatPac

Post by DonatPac »

VonStratos Thank you so much :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DonatPac wrote:VonStratos Thank you so much :)

You are welcome, and by the way, wind direction doesn't affect the spray direction, it have a circular range of attraction of 150 meters and last 10 real time minutes. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”