Cant pick up a shooting rest tripod.

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
fastd
Spotter

Cant pick up a shooting rest tripod.

Post by fastd »

I decided to try and place a shooting rest INSIDE a duck blind. The plan was to use the air rifle to shoot ducks.

All went well and it placed nicely into the centre of the blind with access all round.

Then I tried to use it....it kicks you out of the blind...GRRRrrr

Then I tried to pick it up ... it kicks you out of the blind. The only answer is to remove the blind to get my rest back.

A simple solution would be to allow us to program the default key for a shooting rest similar to the landyard rather than it defaulting to E.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Cant pick up a shooting rest tripod.

Post by caledonianblues »

The problem is, I believe the shooting rest is a "platform" which goes on the scoresheet when you harvest an animal. If you're in a blind too then that's also a platform. There can only be one platform per harvest so given the current system it would not be possible to accommodate this suggestion.

Unless of course I'm mistaken, and the shooting rest doesn't get written to that part of the scoresheet. I would need to check.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Cant pick up a shooting rest tripod.

Post by Hawkeye »

My understanding was that we weren't supposed to be able to place them inside blinds in the first place. Ducks blinds might have been an oversight there. David is correct in that they do show as platforms in the score sheet.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”