Game keeps downloading

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Gravenslund
Tracker

Game keeps downloading

Post by Gravenslund »

Hi.. I got a problem now with the game for a few days now.
I am trying to install the game Again after a few month´s break. The game says, that it has to download the complete game.

It starts with 9.63 gb. and after that it goes to 4.4 gb.

It then starts to install game. but when it comes to pc1.arc, it just fails.

And this thing happends over and over Again no matter how many times i try.

Need help now i think :-)
EW_Stefan
Scout

Re: Game keeps downloading

Post by EW_Stefan »

Hello Gravenslund, quick question: Are you downloading through Steam or via the web launcher?
AdamPotts
Spotter

Post by AdamPotts »

Hi there,

The most common cause of downloader restarts is that the launcher gets stuck on your graphics drivers. Make sure they're up to date and then try to download again.

If you're still having issues after that, send me a request here and we'll look into it for you - http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I have 2 friends that want to start playing theHunter Classic game, both running Windows 7, and they get the exact same thing happening when they try to download and try to install the Launcher. They have tried for days, in-installing and re-installing. The process stops at the very same point every time. An error reading the file pc1.arc. They've tried clicking on "ignore" and it just goes to the next file pc2.arc and comes up with the same error for that file. Hitting "Retry" instead of "ignore" doesn't help either.

The error they are getting looks like this: (copied from a post from another hunter in the community)

I'm no expert, but this error message is telling me that the .arc files and other files in the Launcher download are corrupted.

Nockedup
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”