Help Needed! i am in a hunt right now and i cannot harvest!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Re: Help Needed! i am in a hunt right now and i cannot harve

Post by Dennis Borg »

I am working on this issue, it is not forgotten so do not worry. :?
jonesy22

Re: Help Needed! i am in a hunt right now and i cannot harvest!

Post by jonesy22 »

Currently in a hunt on the last polar bear mission been playing 2 hours..... killed a bear now can't claim it either :(
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

I have the problem as well. It seems 100 percent of time connection is lost, this problem pops up.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Any word to see if this was actually fixed or a false alarm? If so I am very happy as this made hunting much less enjoyable
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Help Needed! i am in a hunt right now and i cannot harve

Post by Hawkeye »

Dennis Borg wrote:I am working on this issue, it is not forgotten so do not worry. :?
Thanks Dennis! If only everything were addressed this quickly. :D
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Evidently the Harvesting problem still exists. :x
I began hunting MP in the St. Patrick's Competition, picked up 3 Gold Pots, found a nice Mule Buck which registered and was credited for the Competition. :D
Spent an hour trailing a really nice Whitetail (showing a score of 170 - 190) and dropped him with one shot from 7mm Stambecco. But - unable to harvest, no confirmation screen or trophy shot, no credit for the deer, and one attempt subtracted for the Competition.
Spoiler:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Swampfox wrote:Evidently the Harvesting problem still exists. :x
I began hunting MP in the St. Patrick's Competition, picked up 3 Gold Pots, found a nice Mule Buck which registered and was credited for the Competition. :D
Spent an hour trailing a really nice Whitetail (showing a score of 170 - 190) and dropped him with one shot from 7mm Stambecco. But - unable to harvest, no confirmation screen or trophy shot, no credit for the deer, and one attempt subtracted for the Competition.
Interesting. I wonder if you have the same bug, or something different. Did this happen after the disconnect screen? I got the disconnect for a few seconds in my current hunt & was able to confirm that I could enter & exit large equipment, harvest a bear, harvest collectibles & work the T & V menus.
SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

Yeah, looks like it's still a problem. Just happened to me in BRR. I was walking along, disconnect screen pops up for a few seconds, then goes away. I spot a fox off in the distance, ventilate it, walk up, HunterMate beeps, but no harvest. Tried everything I could think of to get it (it was a nice one, heh), but nothing worked. Had to quit with it laying there dead.

Probably gonna get one of those (not at all humorous or useful in any way, shape, form, or fashion—in fact, I really wish you'd get rid of them altogether) automated messages in my inbox about how I'm a horrible person.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep, I had it happen jus' now on RFF. Let's hope that next weeks patch has a fix. It hasn't happened to me for a week or so, but, it did today. :| Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Whatever they fixed appears to have been another partial fix. I haven't had the bug again since the patch, even after getting the disconnect screen. I have had players experience this though during my MP hunts, same as before the patch.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”